Why Delta’s Comfort+ Isn’t Totally Bad News For Gold Medallions

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There's nothing I love more on this blog than the Delta apologists. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- I think Delta is the best run legacy carrier in the US, and that's because they have a fantastic route network and incredible operational reliability. Those are the most important things an airline can do for business travelers. End of story. Earlier in the week I wrote about Delta rebranding their cabins, which I think can most accurately be compared to a fresh coat of paint... at best. I didn't consider the announcement to be especially significant one way or another. I just found it hilarious that they were rebranding all cabins and pretending things changed. For example, Delta rebranded BusinessElite as Delta One. In their own words (per their FAQs on "the new Delta experience"), what's changing? The post Why Delta’s Comfort+ Isn’t Totally Bad News For Gold Medallions appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...