Why can't I get mileage credit??

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by frequentflyer, Apr 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. frequentflyer

frequentflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Four paid first class segments = zero zero zero. Finally received SkyMiles after three online contacts but no MQM bonus on three segments & no MQDs. After three online requests I tweeted @DeltaAssist. Sorry for the "inconvenience." Trying trying trying since March 29 and I'm piece mealed SkyMiles - finally - yet no MQM bonus or MQDs, the "industry changing innovation." This is a new twist on Sky Pesos - give him nothing. This 1MM, Platinum, Delta Reserve is calling Atlanta tomorrow.

gconnery likes this.
  2. ballardFlyer

ballardFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've been having major major posting problems too. Every trip since feb has required more the 1 call or email. Or both.

A new coat of paint doesn't make the car run better.

frequentflyer and gconnery like this.
  3. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I called DL a couple of days ago and spent about 20 min on hold, just to be transferred somewhere else and holding for another 20 min, before finally being able to talk to CS rep who apparently had a very little knowledge about the subject I was inquiring (crossover rewards - SPG points for a DL flight that DL never submitted to SPG for posting). First she tried to say that perhaps that flight was ineligible for the Crossover (no idea why, that flight posted to my DL account earning RDM, EQM and EQD). Then she said she would pass that to some other department and someone from DL would email me in a couple of days. Somehow I don't hold my breath. I'm just happy I don't fly DL and don't have to deal with this on a regular bases.

frequentflyer and gconnery like this.
  4. frequentflyer

frequentflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Foxberg, I had a Crossover problem on hotel stay booked on DL's Website; totally DL's doing. Called SPG & not only received credit, but also given points for "inconvenience." Called DL for SkyMiles credit for the stay and told there's nothing that can be done for me - zero Crossover miles.

foxberg likes this.