Why A Pen Is Still A Time-Saving Travel Tool In Our High-Tech World

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I don’t know about you, but I do not find myself using a pen for much of anything any more. With computers, smartphones, recorders, tablets, etc. we really never need a pen for some things that we used to find them necessary. Why A Pen Is Still A Time-Saving Travel Tool In Our High-Tech World The only time I had still used a pen in my travels was pre-Global Entry when I had to fill out the CBP form upon reentry. However, I must confess, since Global Entry, I find myself never packing a pen. I may sometimes find a pen stuck in my bag from previous trips but I do not actually throw one in anymore. Entering Egypt? Not Without A Pen! And that little lack of travel planning cost me over 20 minutes a couple of weeks ago. Upon landing in Cairo International Airport, I went to make my way to passport control – only to find that I did not have a pen and that there were no pens... The post Why A Pen Is Still A Time-Saving Travel Tool In Our High-Tech World appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...