Who Should Get The Barclaycard Arrival Plus?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Readership continues to grow exponentially, and often I forget to go "back to the basics." There are those that have been reading for eons that know the details of every credit card offer out there. And then there are always the newer readers that are completely lost. So today I figured I'd answer a question that may be obvious to many of you, but I'm sure reader Karin isn't alone in her confusion. She sent along the following question: I know I sound totally stupid but could you please explain the Barclay rewards card to me and why you love it so much and how to use it to get the most out of it? I looked it up and found nothing and then called and talked to a young woman who was actually telling me how to calculate percentages which is not what I needed. I even read your post on it and I STILL don't get it (maybe because they use the term, "miles" when it's really points or somesuch.) and maybe I don't spend hundreds of thousands on non-bonused stuff. The post Who Should Get The Barclaycard Arrival Plus? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...