Who Knew The 1st Thing George Bush Should’ve Done Leaving Office Was Sign Up for a Starwood...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Former President George W. Bush says “I miss some things about being President. I miss having a shower on an airplane.” (HT: @tarheeljason) There are some things that are unique about Air Force One. Electronic countermeasures and the ability to jam enemy radar Flares hidden in the wings A fuselage that can withstand a nuclear blast on the ground A gym But a shower just isn’t one of those unique things. Etihad’s Airbus A380 has a private shower for passengers in ‘The Residence’ and a shower for passengers in the First Apartments. You can book First Apartments using American AAdvantage miles. I have several bookings for when the New York JFK – Abu Dhabi flight starts operating with an A380. They fly London – Abu Dhabi and Sydney – Abu Dhabi with the plane as… Continue reading Who Knew The 1st Thing George Bush Should’ve Done Leaving Office Was Sign Up for a Starwood Account?...

Continue reading...