Who is hotter - Alex, Jenn, or Ana?

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by redtailshark, Oct 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    I vote Ana :)

Can you imagine who DL will choose as their FaceBorg - Jeff R himself? Haha!

2. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    Alex looks like a cartoon. If she is a human, less makeup please.

uggboy and anileze like this.
  3. Misplaced Texan
    Original Member

Misplaced Texan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad to see all the important topics are covered here on MilePoint. :D

That said, I vote Ana as well.

If you want to set it up F/M/K style, I'd go Ana/Jenn/Alex.

Flyer1976 and uggboy like this.
  4. vickers

vickers Gold Member

Status Points:
    is there a link or pictures?

uggboy likes this.
  5. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes. To see Alex, go to UA.COM. Front page, type in a question....Alex appears. @ scottrick is right in that she appears rather android. Sometimes "she" is helpful.

To see Jenn, go to AS.COM. Front page, she's the one who says "Ask Jenn." Why not? After all, if you do what she says, as I documented a couple of days ago, you can find BE from PHL to FCO at 90k MP miles. In J ALL THE WAY.

To see Ana, go to CM.COM. Same thing.

I can't wait for DL.COM to put a JeffBorg on their page. They know we'll have a field day with this. It would be so entertaining. Can you imagine what "he" would say? I'd love to program the JeffBorg to respond. With his own words. He would preface all replies with a statement about * best in class * DL SM and then tell you "It was a hard decision, but the right one." "Ah the DL award calendar, well as we said in 2009, we're working on it." Etc.

As for important topics, this same thread was immediately vaporized with prejudice on FT a few months ago - with no notification from the censorious mods. Quite Stalinist. Who can know why? Here, it was moved to DL SM but at least we're having a conversation.

Misplaced Texan, vickers and uggboy like this.