Which Hotels Are Eligible For Citi Prestige 4th Night Free Hotel Benefit?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Yesterday I posted in detail about the fourth night free hotel benefit offered by the Citi Prestige Card. It's potentially an incredibly valuable benefit, which even outweighs the other great perks on the card (of which there are many). As I explained, I've used the perk four times in the past month alone, saving me close to $1,000 (once the credits fully post). There's a method to making the booking process as easy as possible, as I explained in yesterday's post. However, one common question was regarding which hotels are eligible for the Citi Prestige Card fourth night free benefit. Carlson Wagonlit Travel provides this benefit on behalf of MasterCard Travel Services, so the hotel has to be part of their "network" of hotels in order to be eligible. This includes a vast majority of "major" chain hotels, and even some independent hotels. The post Which Hotels Are Eligible For Citi Prestige 4th Night Free Hotel Benefit? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...