Which Flexible Points Cards To Get?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Reader MikeSmith asked the following question in the "Ask Lucky" forum: "I have a Capital One Venture Card that earns 2x miles per dollar. My girlfriend has a Gold Delta Skymiles credit card. We live in Atlanta, GA. These two credit cards are airline miles cards, not fixed or flexible points cards, right? Should my girlfriend get rid of her Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and try to get a Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (which is a flexible points card)? We do some domestic travel, but we really like to save up for international flights to East Asia or Southeast Asia (we also might like to travel to Europe occasionally)." In general I think this is the "standard" realization people come to when they start to look into credit cards in more detail. And there's oh-so-much potential for people in the above situation to maximize their points. The post Which Flexible Points Cards To Get? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...