Which Delta Partner Has The Best Business Class To Europe?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

As we learned last week, leveraging Delta's partners is the best way to not get screwed when redeeming SkyMiles, so when reader Nolan asked the following on the Ask Lucky forum recently I was excited to answer: "Have a ton of SkyMiles to burn, wondering which one is best. I will be flying from GRR to DTW or ATL and then to whichever airline is best. Is Virgin Atlantic good? I've read a lot of good things, as well as bad things. My main concern with Virgin Atlantic is the seat. Is it annoying? Is it narrow? Are Air France, KLM, or Alitalia better in biz?" The improvement in partner products is a huge boon to the SkyMiles program. All of the programs listed have at least decent business class products, with some really solid options depending on the aircraft and configuration. So let's go through the four main transatlantic options when redeeming Delta miles. The post Which Delta Partner Has The Best Business Class To Europe? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...