Which Credit Cards Offer Global Entry Fee Credits?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    While many would argue that the airport experience keeps getting worse, there are a couple of programs which have become widespread over the past several years that have made it much more enjoyable. I'm talking about Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check: -- Global Entry gets you expedited immigration, whereby you can use a kiosk upon arrival and don't have to talk to an immigration officer; then there's also a special customs lane for those with Global Entry. This has allowed me to consistently clear customs & immigration in a matter of minutes. -- TSA Pre-Check gets you access to special security lanes at airports, whereby you don't have to take off your shoes, and can leave your laptop and liquids in your bags. Really it's the way that security should be for everyone, but I guess it works out in my advantage that not everyone has access to it. You can pay to register for either program individually, though in general your best bet is registering for Global Entry, as it also comes with TSA Pre-Check (TSA Pre-Check, on the other hand doesn't come with Global Entry). The post Which Credit Cards Offer Global Entry Fee Credits? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...