Which 321's and 319's Have Power At 1A?

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by Gulfstream 550, Aug 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Gulfstream 550

Gulfstream 550 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have been on some A321's this past year that have had a normal wall plug in and electricity at seat 1A. I was delighted to have power from PHL-PHX and PHL-LAX this year. Can we get a listing, from all of us, that fly US, of either the tail numbers or nose numbers (the 3 digitis under the wheel well) of the planes that actually have them and the ones they work on?

I have also heard some people say the West 757's have them - but I do not know - I try to use the East 757's because they have Envoy First Class. The other week I was in 2D on a 319 from the East Coast and saw a wall plug but did not check to see if it worked.

So please - add the nose numbers or tail numbers for the planes that really have it.

Thanks,
    Gullfstream 550

DeacFlyer1 likes this.
  2. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Although I truly appreciate you starting this thread as this is very valuable info for us...it's still a little sad that the only hope for power on US is sitting in 1A on certain 319's or 321's....

3. Gulfstream 550

Gulfstream 550 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I could not agree with you more. I was "voluntarily" denied boarding last year on a DFW-PHX flight and was put on a lead pipe MD-80 on AA. I sat in economy and had Wi-Fi and a power port. The power port was not hidden either, it was a real computer users dream.

I would not hold our breath on having power ports on US flights. Heck, we can't even get Wi-Fi except on 321's!