Where would you go?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by Lynda, Nov 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

?

Of the choice below, where would you go on a three-week vacation? And feel free to give suggestions.

Poll closed Nov 30, 2011.
  1. Bhutan/Tibet/Nepal

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. India/Sri Lanka

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Antarctica

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Central America (Guatemala)

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Lynda
    Original Member

Lynda Milepoint Staff

Status Points:
    Just a fun poll looking for suggestions of where to go on vacation in 2012. I like to experience places I haven't been before, new cultures. Relaxation isn't a big priority.

cennas likes this.
  2. jmrich1432
    Original Member

jmrich1432 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Although I haven't been to Nepal or Bhutan, I went to Tibet in June 2010. It was an amazing experience and probably my favorite place that I've visited. We went to the base camp at Mt. Everest which I would definitely recommend. I don't know how it is on the South side, but I imagine just as awe inspiring! If you need any suggestions for that particular place PM me!

Enjoy planning and picking a place, that's always one of my favorite things! :D

NYCAdventurer and cennas like this.
  3. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    I haven't been to India/Sri Lanka so would choose those two. I figure they would give me a nice introductlion to the region before going to more 'exotic' places like Bhutan/Tibet/Nepal :)

lwkatya and jmrich1432 like this.
  4. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Out of all the choices I only been to Guatemala but Bhutan/ Tibet / Nepal sounds the most interesting for a 3 week vacation. India and Antartica are high on my list though!

cennas and jmrich1432 like this.
  5. Lynda
    Original Member

Lynda Milepoint Staff

Status Points:
    Naturally, I am now tending toward a part of the world I wasn't even considering before... Africa. Safaris in Zambia and Tanzania, with a trip to Zanzibar to wind down before returning home.

jmrich1432 likes this.