Where to find partner flight confirmation numbers on new united.com?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by gobluetwo, Mar 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. gobluetwo
    Original Member

gobluetwo Silver Member

Status Points:
    The old United.com showed confirmation numbers for partner airlines (e.g., flights on US, LH, AC, etc) on the reservations page. It doesn't look like the new website does this, unless I'm missing something. Is it possible to view that info online anywhere, or do you really have to call the reservations line to get it?

Flight is on US, so will have to see if they're still having trouble recognizing the new numbers next week.

Thanks!

2. sdm1130
    Original Member

sdm1130 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately, you can't view partner confirmation numbers on the new site. You'll need to call.

I was told a few weeks back that this feature is on their list of things to add in the near future.

EDIT: Just noticed you are trying to find the confirmation number for US. You can actually access your reservation on the US website using your UA eTicket number. Once you pull up the reservation on the US site, you'll be able to see the US confirmation number.

LizzyDragon84 and Jimgotkp like this.
  3. gobluetwo
    Original Member

gobluetwo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Bummer, that's what I thought. Thanks.

4. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

Status Points:
    For folks needing an LH confirmation number, I've been able to use the LH iOS app to log into the reservation using the UA eTicket number.

Xyzzy likes this.