Where did the FCO 767 come from?

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by redtailshark, Mar 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    At first this looked promising.

Now I realise that this must be one of the rent-by-the-minute charter airframes with 29 inch pitch and the single drop-down CRT overhead. It will be like AT. Let's hope, without the "Piche: Entre ciel et terre" moments...

BA may be Dilbertian in many respects but I'd prefer even the regular ghetto BA 763 over this monstrosity. Even the DL763 would be better.

I know it's only an intra-EU flight, and the equipment sub - from 320 - means more Avios availability, which is why Shark family are on it...but, aargh! If this was subbed onto a TATL flight, as apparently has happened this week, it would suck rocks in a major way and I'd demand a rebooking.

2. EZEIZA
    Original Member

EZEIZA Silver Member

Status Points:
    According to their web site the Titan Airways 767 has a 31" seat pitch. Given the choice I would much prefer to fly on it than a A320.

3. Globaliser
    Original Member

Globaliser Silver Member

Status Points:
    Everett, I believe.

daninstl and redtailshark like this.
  4. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    I suppose it eliminates the incentive for classic BA seat-shifting on the part of gate agents or pax if the seats are all as bad as one another....

I don't find the BA Y cabin fit on the A320 to be especially loathsome compared with other intra-EU legacy Y cabin fits, mais, je connais, chacun a son gout.

Maybe it won't be the Titan machine anyway, BA appear to have seven (?) 763s of their own to deploy.