where did my husband's onepass miles go?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by nolamom, Mar 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. nolamom

nolamom Silver Member

Status Points:
    Help please you UA/CO experts....

I tranferred some united miles a few weeks back to CO OP because I was booking thru their site; however hubby's miles did not pan out. I just left them there & figured by march 3 those miles would migrate over to his UA MP account, but I do not see (March 4);

Is this typical - anyway I can get back to that great link where you can just transfer them from OP to MP? Shall I just wait a few days??

Could not find anything to on the site to get me to OP miles.The link on Transfer Miles just gets you to the fee based mile transfer deal.

thanks!

2. nolamom

nolamom Silver Member

Status Points:
    Phew: when I log into mine here is what it says.. so we will just wait.

Please note: it may take up to 72 hours for your combined award balance to display. Be assured that all award miles, Premier qualifying miles, Premier qualifying segments and upgrades in your MileagePlus account are safe as we finalize our system migration. Also, changes to your account profile are not available until the transition period is complete.
    If you would like to book award travel immediately but your full mileage balance doesn’t display
    Proceed with selecting your award flights on united.com and during the booking process, choose to hold your itinerary for up to 72 hours for free with our FareLockSMservice. For itineraries that include partner airlines, a free 24-hour hold will be offered. This service is a temporary offer during our account transition period. You’ll have to return to united.com to complete your purchase once your miles are available.

Please start using your eight-character account number immediately to log in to united.com and for all MileagePlus and partner transactions. Any existing reservations that include your former MileagePlus number will be automatically updated with your new number.

mht_flyer likes this.