When will unitedcargo.com include sCO flights?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Infinite1K, Apr 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know when sCO flights will be incorporated into the untiedcargo.com flight schedule listings? Alternatively is there an equivalent co.com based website?

2. EWR764
    Original Member

EWR764 Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://cargo.cocargo.com/cargo/

Similar functionality to ualcargo.com, includes internal fleet designations to indicate series, configuration, etc., although 737-500/700s seem to show as 737-800s.

Infinite1K likes this.
  3. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm not sure that it is really needed above and beyond what is available on the website via the in-flight amenities and tail number data once the aircraft are assigned.

Or are you looking for actual cargo info?? :oops:

ssullivan and sdm1130 like this.
  4. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    The old and new United.com often do not show the actual equipment/configuration that end up being flown on sUA flights and as such unitedcargo.com is always closer to the truth about this sort of information.

Are you saying that the new United websites (regular, mobile, iPhone app) speak the truth and are never out of sync with reality when it comes to sCO equipment?

If so, then there isn't a need to refer to the http://cargo.cocargo.com/cargo/.

Only if you used unitedcargo.com for just cargo information. :rolleyes:

5. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Status Points:
    My experience has been that once an aircraft is assigned the data is accurate for that aircraft. Doesn't mean there won't be a swap, but that's also generally accurately noted once it happens.

I never use it, but I'm sorry for asking a question to clarify the intent of yours to insure that the answer I provided was as useful as possible.

desamo likes this.
  6. ssullivan
    Original Member

ssullivan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yep. In the five years or so we've had that information available now on the CO side, I've never had issues with it. It has always been correct. Aircraft swaps do sometimes happen, as they do with any airline, but the data has been updated immediately when the new aircraft is assigned.

desamo likes this.
  7. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    That hasn't been my experience and I've been 2 for 2 on sCO since 3/3. Hence my original post. I guess I've been unlucky.

Thank you for your concern.

8. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Are you saying that the website shows one aircraft type and another services the flight?

9. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    Correct.

10. FortFun
    Original Member

FortFun Gold Member

Status Points:
    What do you mean by "website" in that context?
    The mobile site (and at least the iPhone version of the app) gives specific nose numbers (and tells you what type it is) once the plane is assigned.

IME even last second plane swaps are updated in near-real time via this route.

Of course, it only works a couple of days out.

11. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    .pss is the context. Though as you get closer to the departure date, then you can also use the nose numbers.

IME, that has not always been the case.

Now having used the http://cargo.cocargo.com/cargo/ website, it seems that it isn't really accurate.

So it looks like there really isn't a good way to look for this info on the sCO side.