When will Hawaiian get its own Forum?

Discussion in 'Hawaiian Airlines | HawaiianMiles' started by stpat1, Feb 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. stpat1
    Original Member

stpat1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know if/when Hawaiian will get their own forum? Is there something planned for after the official launch? My trips on Hawaiian when travelling with family often become somewhat problematic to book and I always loved the helped I received on the Hawaiian FT forum…would like to make sure a similar platform was created here.

2. BondAir007
    Original Member

BondAir007 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't know if there is any plans to have Hawaiian Airlines to have their own forum after the launch. I do think they should have their own forum. I think if you as for a request in the 'Beta Feedback forum and provide the very good reasons why Hawaiian Airlines should have their own forum.

3. rajuabju
    Original Member

rajuabju Gold Member

Status Points:
    I agree there should be a "Hawaii" forum which includes HA, as well as go!, IslandAir, pacific wings, etc.

Traveling to Hawaii, and inter-island is definitely its own category of travel

hulagrrl210, stpat1 and BondAir007 like this.
  4. stpat1
    Original Member

stpat1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Finally got around to asking on the suggestions forum (http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/would-love-to-have-a-hawaiian-airlines-forum.7507/)…was hoping they’d just create one.

Audy_KTUH and hulagrrl210 like this.
  5. BobInLA

BobInLA Active Member

Status Points:
    Looking at all the HA posts in the North American forum, I'd give my vote for an all-Hawaiian forum!

6. HiIslands
    Original Member

HiIslands Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes! Hawaiian Air needs its own forum! Look at the number of posts in "other north america" related to Hawaiian.

Audy_KTUH and stpat1 like this.
  7. stpat1
    Original Member

stpat1 Silver Member

Status Points: