When will 2013 MP Program Details be Announced?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Explore, Sep 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Explore
    Original Member

Explore Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm holding off buying some tickets until the announcement. Based on previous years, when is the announcement likely to occur?

2. 8MiHi

8MiHi Silver Member

Status Points:
    There was a discussion about this under the heading of 2013 MileagePlus Info Release? I thought it was a good discussion although toward the end posters got off topic a bit.
    The consensus seemed to be that there is a very low probability of any significant change to 2013. There is very little information that I have seen or heard contradicting that. My own speculation is that there may be a tweak or two, but little else unless this PMUA MM lawsuit provides some spark for greater change.

3. Billiken
    Original Member

Billiken Silver Member

Status Points:
    Changes will be announced once UA figures out what they can take away from us.

4. 8MiHi

8MiHi Silver Member

Status Points:
    The 2012 announcement occurred on September 21, 2011 for those anticipating the climax of the merger. This year is post-climactic and there may be no need for a September announcement. Now to fight climactic change they should still put out an announcement soon...

5. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

Status Points:
    If only that announcement would coincide with a double EQM promo...:)

8MiHi likes this.
  6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    8MiHi likes this.
  7. Jslo
    Original Member

Jslo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm sure somewhere at UA they are trying to figure out how to offer the least benefits they can, while passing the highest cost possible to customers. The meals are really bad. Really bad domestic F. I bring my own food on now honestly. Just easier, healthier, and tastes better.

Scott Schmidt likes this.