When THE qualifying flight for Senator cannot be traced

Discussion in 'Star Alliance' started by Giobi2, Mar 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Giobi2

Giobi2 New Member

Status Points:
    Hello there!

Has anyone experienced a similar problem, and if so, was there a solution?

In 2013, I made many flights on Star Alliance. As of October, I knew that if I booked the right number of flights for the rest of the year, the convenience of Senator level for my Miles & More Lufthansa card would be within my reach, so I made sure I chose corresponding flights.

The problem is that one of my October flights on Swiss was not registered. This is particularly odd since it was the first leg of a 4 leg trip with Swiss and all others were correctly accounted for. I talked to Miles & More as of November. They encouraged me to wait until December. In December, they asked me to send the flight coupon to an address in Germany. With the January statement, I saw the flight was still not included and that I had missed Senator level by a hair. I called again, and they said they needed 3 weeks because this was the time of year when everyone was sending in similar requests. It is now March 5 and I have had NO answer, and of course no re-calculation.

I am very disappointed with the inefficiency and lack of service of Miles & More. As a Platinum Member for Life with Sky Team, I have never had such a problem; missing segments were always promptly credited after being properly reported.

What am I to do?