When No News Is NOT Good News

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 24, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I was flying home last night and the journey home took me through Istanbul’s Ataturk airport. I have flown to and through that airport an easy dozen times or more in the last year and always enjoy doing so because one of the best business class lounges in the world is located in the airport. The Flight Yesterday, I was only scheduled a mere 80 minutes from the touchdown of one flight to the takeoff of my final flight. After a late landing due to heavy rain in the area, it was down to about 40 minutes. That still gave me plenty of time to run in and grab a nice plate of food and connect to the internet to grab my e-mail and messages. This all went fine and I had not problems there. I looked at my flight on the board and saw that it was on schedule for a 6:35 take-off but the gate was one way at the other end of the airport so I took off.... The post When No News Is NOT Good News appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...