When Having An Infant Seated Next To You On A Plane Is A Good Thing

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I was on an elite heavy domestic American route earlier this week with quite a long upgrade list. Surprisingly enough I cleared the upgrade last minute, though 23 people didn't have the same fate. As we boarded a rich-looking LA couple with an infant sat down behind me, and the wife said "why do we have three boarding passes?" The husband said "I bought three seats just in case." As it turned out they had bought the two seats behind me and the seat next to me as well. That's the first time I can ever recall being happy about having an infant as a seatmate (at least on paper). But here's where it gets interesting. The flight attendant came around to take meal orders while we were still at the gate, and said "do you plan on using that seat during the flight?" The husband responded "no." She said "like, not at all?" He said "probably not." The post When Having An Infant Seated Next To You On A Plane Is A Good Thing appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...