When does Companion Pass post to account?

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by Steven Schwartz, Jul 15, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ashamed to admit I've used this a few times but not in the last two years. Just called BA Visa and I am now over the $30,000 mark for 2013 spending. Can anyone remind me how long it should take before the Pass shows up on my BA account so I can book a trip?

Many thanks.

2. Switch2

Switch2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    AFAIK, 3-4 weeks after you hit your 30K spend.

3. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Status Points:
  4. brucewil

brucewil Silver Member

Status Points:
    Mine posted to the account much quicker than I anticipated. Probably within a week of the statement close date.

5. ducster
    Original Member

ducster Gold Member

Status Points:
    About 2 weeks for me; I'm not sure when I achieved the spend or had the pass post viz-a-viz my statement close date.

6. ducster
    Original Member

ducster Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have a different question on using the companion pass. When I do a search for award seats, the website has the choice between Don't Use any Vouchers and Select eVoucher. If I search without using vouchers, it lets me search any class from the drop-down menu. When I select the voucher, though, it only will let me search for economy seats. Has anybody else had this issue? It seems like a bug to me.

7. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Status Points:

Have not had the problem. Sometimes it reverts back to Economy but you just hit the drop down menu again and you should be able to choose whatever you want.