When Do US Airways MasterCard Sign-Up Bonuses Post?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    If you're anything like me, you probably applied for a US Airways MasterCard shortly before it was discontinued. It was a "use it or lose it" opportunity, given that the card would be converted into the AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard, at which point Barclaycard couldn't accept new members anymore (since Citi will be issuing new co-brand credit cards for American going forward). So I applied for the US Airways MasterCard in mid-March. In the past the sign-up bonus would post as soon as the first statement closed, assuming you made the required purchase in order to activate the bonus. That being said, there has been a delay with these bonuses posting, due to the integration between AAdvantage and Dividend Miles, which happened in late March. Basically I had attached my "old" Dividend Miles number to the application, however my AAdvantage and Dividend Miles numbers had already been linked. Therefore there does seem to be a bit of a delay. The post When Do US Airways MasterCard Sign-Up Bonuses Post? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...