When Did You First Join a Frequent Flyer Program? & Win a Gift card

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Aug 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Last night while eating a well-earned brownie with vanilla ice-cream and whip cream, I was looking through old emails dating back to around 2006. During that process, I came across what seems to be the first frequent flyer program that I had signed up for. It looks like I signed up for Delta Airlines Skymiles program back in February 2010. I also joined Hilton HHonors in 2010. I was nineteen at the time, I know I’m fairly young in relation to my readers, which isn’t a bad thing. Google Analytics says that my readers are an average of 25-34 years old, I know that I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to be a young traveler and hold elite status with two major airlines. Though, I am getting wiser err… older and it does suck! And of course, I am also lucky to be a member of the BoardingArea network, which includes you, the reader. I used to fly exclusively Delta, but after moving to Washington, D.C. in 2012 it became easier to fly American between DCA and MIA. The layovers in Atlanta wasted valuable family-bonding time. I joined the AAdvantage program in December of 2012, I wasn’t a fan of [...] The post When Did You First Join a Frequent Flyer Program? & Win a Gift card appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...