What to Expect SQ Business SIN-MLE-SIN?

Discussion in 'Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer' started by gleff, Jun 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    It's the airbus, haven't flown it yet. The outbound I'm taking the morning flight, the return flight is such a short overnight. Any insights to offer from service, especially on the return where it's so short I'm wondering if service is abbreviated to try to get like 2 hours sleep? Thanks!

SQ LPP likes this.
  2. SQ LPP
    Original Member

SQ LPP Gold Member

Status Points:
    No may be I would not be able to answer properly since I never taken this route.
    SIN-MLE SQ462 has lunch service. The return on overnight flight SQ451, it's a supper service. I had done CMB-SIN many times. Thus, the service would be similar. For your return 4 hours more flight, once airborne, the supper will be served immediately. Thus, you would have chance to have longer sleep. Again, from some the flights that I took from CMB, some pax would like to have the supper service slower, i.e. no or less sleep, and the crew would oblige to that. :)
    When I take a flight to SIN that arrives very early morning, I always try to have connection to other city on SQ. Hence, I will have access to SKL for shower and breakfast to wake me up for my day ahead. :(

cennas and Chimpy like this.
  3. mundosurfer
    Original Member

mundosurfer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have taken SQ451 5 times and I think only once I stayed up for the service. I had dinner at the airport hotel, or on Male itself. The flight is very short and the service is a quick supper service like mentioned in the earlier post.

gleff and SQ LPP like this.