what to do..

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by nrmm, Jan 30, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. nrmm

nrmm Member

Status Points:
    hey guys... wondering if you could help... have a considerable amount of both IHG and BA points and wanted to have a nice trip staying in one of the best IHG properties.. have already stayed in NYC, Moorea, Tahiti, LA, Paris, Rome, BoraBora.... for a superb and efficient use of the >300.000 points I've, a place where there's sun, amazing beaches and where there's also indeed a great IHG property, what comes to your mind?

2. nrmm

nrmm Member

Status Points:
    oh and I'm a RA so a property who'd grant extra perks for a booking with points would be great...

3. man on the move.

man on the move. Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ko phi phi holiday inn.

Danang looks good

Mexico props can be good

Singapore

I go with the $1000 gift cards, and then pay for the room with them... Then all ra perks apply, and points come back

4. There is a new IC resort in Thailand that might fit the op's needs.

5. astraveln

astraveln Silver Member

Status Points:
    Love the IC Singapore, but no great beach there!! Well worth a few days to see the city.... IC Bangkok is nice.....great lounge ect.

IC KL is just OK, wouldnt go out of my way there. IC Manila, great location if you want big city.(no to both for your needs)

If hoping through Asia, they fit into most itin's, mix in Ko Phi Phi and top 2 and you may have a schedule.

Also, IC Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort(havent stayed here yet) I have heard good things though, will spend a few days after my next Sinapore trip.....

6. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
  7. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't see these cards listed on the rewards site any more. Are they still available? anyone have the link to them?

8. man on the move.

Status Points:
  9. man on the move.

Status Points: