What To Do When Reservations Go Wrong

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    In a perfect world, when a delay or flight cancelation occurs, everything just seamlessly shifts to accommodate the passenger and there is nothing to worry about! And that actually does happen when traveling on US airlines by themselves. But, when you put different airlines all on the same itinerary, it can become a very difficult time when some hiccup occurs with the reservation. Here are some tips to help you when that happens. What To Do When Reservations Go Wrong I have dealt with many interrupted reservations and most of the time, I go into autopilot mode and do what I need to for it to work out. But, with my mother-in-law making a trip to visit us, I was reminded exactly what steps I take as I tried to help her get setup with the flight interruption. Hopefully, these will help you. Get In Line And On The Phone When there is some major trip interruption, like serious weather, it is not just one plane full of passengers who... The post What To Do When Reservations Go Wrong appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...