What Is OpenSkies Premium Economy (Prem Plus) Like?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    No, don't worry, this isn't another post about La Compagnie. I think I've covered just about every aspect of La Compagnie's operations after my recent flight with them. But here's a post that's hopefully actually helpful. La Compagnie's direct competitor in the New York to Paris market is OpenSkies, a British Airways subsidiary which launched just over six years ago. Funny enough, the co-founder of La Compagnie was also the founder of L'Avion, which OpenSkies later bought. One of the main criticisms of La Compagnie is that they are not offering a lie-flat business class, while every other airline in the market either has fully flat business class seats or plans to install them. OpenSkies, for example, has fully flat seats with direct aisle access in their "Biz Bed" cabin. The post What Is OpenSkies Premium Economy (Prem Plus) Like? appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesFistfight Between Crew Delays Saudia FlightLa Compagnie Social Media #FAILReview: La Compagnie Business Class 757 Paris To Newark

Continue reading...