What Is Hyatt Courtesy Card?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last week I wrote about the incremental benefits that Starwood offers above earning Platinum status, which requires 25 stays or 50 nights. They offer extra benefits for 75 nights or 100 nights per calendar year. The nice thing is that they publish these benefits, even if they're not actually that awesome. One of my (few) frustrations with the Hyatt Gold Passport program is that they don't offer any incremental benefits after earning Diamond status, which also requires 25 stays or 50 nights. You get four Diamond suite upgrades when you qualify, each of which can be used to confirm a suite upgrade for up to seven nights. It is kind of frustrating that if you stay 100 or 150 nights, the percentage of nights you'll spend in suites will go down drastically, compared to someone that just barely qualifies for Diamond, and can potentially spend 28 of their 50 nights in a suite using confirmed upgrades. The post What Is Hyatt Courtesy Card? appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Commentsi think Courtesy Card is equivalent of Starwood's VIP program by Jamison @ Points SummaryRelated Stories100 Night Starwood Platinum Status Worth It?Kimpton Karma Rewards BenefitsHotel Elite Status Perks I’d Like To See Added

Continue reading...