What happened to the expiring loan countdown timer?

Discussion in 'Kiva | Loans That Change Lives' started by farwest101, Jan 30, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. farwest101

farwest101 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Trying to find how long some of the expiring loans have left to run, but the countdown timer is missing. I don't want to lend to those who are unlikely to get funded. Any help as to where to find the timer?

MissBurrill and YULtide like this.
  2. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't know about this particular timer you are talking about, but there are no loans expiring until Feb. 20, so why would you need a timer?

3. YULtide

YULtide Gold Member

Status Points:
    The timer starts when there are less than 5 days (120 hours) left to go for any given loan. So since, as miles and smiles says, there are no loans due to expire until Feb 20, there are no timers showing. And there won't be for at least a couple of weeks. Rather than missing them, I think we can relax and enjoy the break.

4. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    Some loans are coming up to expiration. These were the loans posted in the first few days of Feb (when approx 2000 loans were listed). Please check them out and lend if possible. The team has done an amazing job in clearing out many loans and showing what a great and generous community we have here!