What Happened To European Coffee Culture?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, which requires fasting for 12 hours. I didn't think much of it, until I realized that "fasting" also includes not drinking coffee. Which, let me tell you, is a bit of a problem when you wake up at 5AM. So since I'm being deprived of coffee today, I might as well talk about it a bit this morning while frothing at the mouth (if only it were the milk for a latte frothing instead!). I love coffee. People will judge me and say it's not good for me and blah blah blah. And that's fine. But I really do love coffee. And I'm not just talking about the caffeine effect, but I like actual coffee culture. There's nothing quite like sitting down in a cafe in Europe (or on an airplane!) with a nice cup of coffee and just watching the world go by. Coffee relaxes me, and in the morning, coffee also sort of sets the tone for my day. The post What Happened To European Coffee Culture? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...