What Compensation To Expect After Bad Flight On American?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Reader Luis asked the following question in the "Ask Lucky" forum: "Hey Ben, I just got back from a trip to Europe flying "first class" on American both ways. I was able to luckily snag a first class seat for two both ways from LAX to LHR connecting in JFK on the way out and direct on the way back. So I was pretty excited to finally try American's flagship product. Well, after we had checked in at LAX, when we got to the Admiral lounge, they notified us that the flight to JFK was cancelled due to weather (huh? it was sunny and clear in NY) so we would miss our connecting flight to LHR. Best they could do was rebook us through Miami but my wife and I got separated as they only had 1 first class seat left, so I had to take the last seat remaining in business class (mind you, this is the old business class and I was stuck in the middle seat of 3). Quite the difference from first class." The post What Compensation To Expect After Bad Flight On American? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...