What Are REALLY The Best Airline Lounges In The US? (Since I Think Ben Is Wrong, Sort Of)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Ben just posted a listicle of what he calls the "5 Best Airline Lounges in the U.S." I've (playfully) accused Ben of living in a bit of a bubble before, and I think this post is a prime example of that, because what are the 5 airline lounges he lists? -- Qantas First Class Lounge LAX -- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse JFK -- Star Alliance First Class Lounge LAX -- Lufthansa First Class Lounge JFK -- American Express Centurion Lounge DFW Ahem. Four of the five airline lounges he lists are available only to travelers flying internationally in premium cabins (and really, in three of the four cases, in First Class specifically), and those four lounges are evenly split between New York's JFK airport and Los Angeles' LAX. None are operated by US airlines. The post What Are REALLY The Best Airline Lounges In The US? (Since I Think Ben Is Wrong, Sort Of) appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...