What about a travel products sub forum?

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by wanderlust, Feb 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. wanderlust
    Original Member

wanderlust Silver Member

Status Points:
    There is a travel electronics and security forum, but I think a general travel products forum would be great.

bea61 likes this.
  2. TheInternationalLine
    Original Member

TheInternationalLine Silver Member

Status Points:
    +1

3. Tinkerer
    Original Member

Tinkerer Gold Member

Status Points:
    We've active been having a pretty active discussion on products that make travel easier or more pleasant with lots of great ideas having popped up in the last 24 hours (just dropped off of trending topics, in fact!). Come join us and share your favorites and perhaps pick up one or two from others' discoveries over the years.

A forum would eventually allow us to better organize it, perhaps, but in the meantime let the dialogue continue!

4. wanderlust
    Original Member

wanderlust Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've enjoyed that thread (and posted early on [​IMG]), but I'm envisioning a forum with sticky-like threads compiling the best travel luggage recommendations (maybe differentiating between uses), travel guides, travel clothing, etc... and threads like yours with nice tips.

5. Tinkerer
    Original Member

Tinkerer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes - saw your post and I too always have non-electronic reading material with me. I meant to invite TheInternationalLine who posted in between us and others who may see this thread going forward.

That being said, this reminds me that I haven't yet found a way of accessing an index of who has posted in a thread.