What’s The Difference Between Airline Hard And Soft Products?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Often I use airline product terminology without defining it properly. While I know many of you are probably familiar with these terms, sometimes it's worth stepping back and defining them, for those of you not as familiar. Reader Todd asked the following question on a post I wrote yesterday, entitled "My Most Major Minor First Class Annoyance:" "Hey Ben… a question (maybe for an article, or maybe it’s too simple to answer): What’s the difference between 'hard' and 'soft' products. What do you mean by that? I see this referred to all the time, but I’m not really sure what you mean. Thanks!" That's a great question. I often refer to "hard" and "soft" aspects of premium cabin products, so what are they? As I sit down to try and define them, I realize it might not be quite as straightforward as I had hoped. The post What’s The Difference Between Airline Hard And Soft Products? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...