What’s Important To You In An Airport Lounge?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Cathay Pacific is one of my favorite airlines, and they're undergoing a (mild) brand refresh. As part of that, they're renovating many of their lounges. Perhaps the most exciting is Cathay Pacific's The Pier First Class Lounge in Hong Kong, which reopened several weeks ago. It looks stunning, and I can't wait to check it out, as I think it beats The Wing First Class Lounge in Hong Kong. That's not the only lounge they're renovating, though. They've also recently opened a new lounge at Tokyo's Haneda Airport, which looks great as well. As part of these lounge refreshes, Cathay Pacific has released two videos, about their lounges in Tokyo Haneda and Hong Kong. And they're abstract and visually stunning, and almost put me in a trance. Let's look at those before I get too much further in the discussion, because I think the videos raise some interesting points. The post What’s Important To You In An Airport Lounge? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...