Westin Park Central Dallas

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by emremind, Feb 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. emremind

emremind Silver Member

This January, I stayed at the Westin Park Central in Dallas...it is located in a small office-building complex. I had booked their"corner" room for an extra charge. Upon late arrival, asked for my GOLD upgrade, but the night clerk said it was too late. I asked for some bootled water, but was denied that as well. The room was quite "worn" and the bathroom had used towels. The carpet in the hallway was threadbare.
    They have a pub in the hotel which seres tasteless appetizers (the lime-drizzled asparagus was undercooked, and had no "lime" taste at all.When I mentioned this to a manager at the front-desk, he gave me a standard form to fill out.
    I opted for the "eco-green no fresh towels", but had to ask the Lobby each day for my 500 point bonus vouchers which they would grudgingly hand over after "ensuring there was no pilferage within hteir system".
    All in all a very un-Westin like experience!! Surely will stay away from this one
    Kalboz likes this.