westin ocean villas Maui

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by marcwint55, May 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Just spent a week in Maui at the Westin Ocean Villas. The one bedroom suite was very comfortable and the service was spectacular. The grounds are very enjoyable with several pool and jacuzzi options and very lush well maintained foliage. I would highly recommend the property, especially to any gold or platinum spg members as they will treat you like royalty.
    sendaiben and alohastephen like this.
  2. riceoven

riceoven Silver Member

I had a great time at the non-villa Westin a couple of months ago as well. Upgraded to a Junior suite, and they delivered us a 6" guava birthday cake, since we put on the reservation that we were celebrating a birthday. I've gotten a fair share of cakes from hotels (especially in asia), but this one actually tasted really good!
    PointsCashMiles and marcwint55 like this.
  3. b8b

b8b Silver Member

I had booked the Westin but offered to trade the same # of SPG points for a Westin Villa, and I had several offers to take me up on the trade! Enjoyed the villas, hoping someone will take me up on a trade offer again this year, or I will be at the Sheraton.