Welcome to the Wandering Aramean Travel Tools!

Discussion in 'Wandering Aramean Travel Tools' started by Wandering Aramean, Mar 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to the MilePoint forum for the Wandering Aramean Travel Tools!

These tools are the result of my frustrations with various resources related to travel. Whether it is shortcomings with award booking calculators or the inability to quickly compare the number of points earnt over different programs, I have often found that there is data out there which simply needed a better way to be sorted and queried. The tools started as something I did for myself, just to have the data available and I quickly found that others were interested in accessing the information, too. There are over 5,000 registered users of the site (not all functions require registration) and that number continues to grow every day.

The Tools

There are some more things in the works, but that's what's up and running today.

Hopefully you'll also find the tools useful. And if there are any other ideas you have for things that might be helpful, just ask. If I can find the appropriate data sources odds are I'll build it.

2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    Glad to have you here on Milepoint. Thanks for helping everyone out with these tools.

3. misman
    Original Member

misman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is anyone using the Lounge "Meetup" tool? I entered a couple of requests, but realized there is no way I can tell if it is being used. (Hope it is, BTW.)

4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not much use on that one, sadly. I've got a couple things in the pipeline which I hope will improve that.

misman likes this.
  5. misman
    Original Member

misman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks.

6. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
    A good set of tools. Thanks.

Wandering Aramean likes this.