Weird issue with PASSID on my UA Profile.

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by mht_flyer, Dec 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just went to book a flight and I noticed my PASSID number (known traveler) was missing. I canceled out and sure enough it was not in my profile.

This happened to me a few months ago as well.

I go and put it back in and it's fine. The name matches, so there's no issue with that and all my current reservations have this information in the "Edit traveler information".

Anyone else see a similar issue? I get TSA-Pre all the time and have had no issues with that, but it is weird to see United profile just dropping this information out of my profile.

I go and re-select the flight and sure enough it shows up fine.

Very strange. I'd have to say some United IT process is taking the number out of my profile as I sure as well am not doing that.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    Newscience likes this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Suggest that you communicate directly by phone with United. Given your United status, you should be able to fix this issue with a phone call.

I had a similar-but-different issue with SWA's initiation of TSA Pre-check last month, where, even though I should have been able to enter my known traveler information on their website, this simple task could not be done. A phone call to the SWA representative with my information in hand solved this issue. ;)

mht_flyer likes this.
  3. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:

A while after posting this, I sent a email to UA Insider, hopefully he can help.

Logged into my account today and the number is still there at least :)

Newscience likes this.