Weird and rude things you can do to get kicked off a plane

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by MSYgirl, Nov 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. MSYgirl

MSYgirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    [rude things article]
    [weird things article]

Rudest:
    People suck. And they always seem to suck way more when you're stuck with 200 of them in a tight, enclosed space tens of thousands of feet in the air. Hell is other people on an airplane.

Why, just this morning, as I attempted to slog my exhausted, hungover body back to D.C. from the F1 race in Austin, I had to contend with a guy in the seat in front of me who put his seat all the way back during the flight. Like, ALL THE WAY back. In my lap, pretty much. Who even does that? I mean, you can, the seat goes back that far, but why, man? Why?1

So here's our question of the day: What's the rudest thing you can do on a plane?

Weirdest:
    There are way too many rules we have to follow when flying, especially since 9/11. If you don't follow them, you're off that plane. Not to mention the handcuffs. But there are dumb ways to get ejected and awesomely dumb ways.

I mean, you can't bring a bottle of water through security, but you can take your stainless steel pen and various other object that can be used as a weapon. Is that logical? No, it's ridiculous.

sobore and Newscience like this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    If whoever wrote this article just read Peter Greenberg's posts, they would most likely be able to answer their own question! ;):

http://milepoint.com/forums/threads...ller-that-youve-sat-next-to-on-a-plane.75305/

3. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Lean your seat back, and pass it on, roll with the space, relax it's a short ride..

I'd be worried if 400 pound of blubber was on both sides of me...and no room to move,,,