Weird 4th Quarter bonus in my account

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by circi, Oct 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. circi

circi Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just looked at my hhonors account. I'm a Diamond member and my last stay was 9/30-10/4. Here is what I'm seeing:

Base Points 5360 0 0

50% BONUS ON BASE POINTS 0 2680 0

2012 Q4 DELTA MQM OFFER 0 2680 0

DIAMOND VIP BONUS - 50% 2011 0 2680 0

2012 Q3 TRIPLE YOUR TRIP SYSTEMWIDE OFFE 0 2680

2. circi

circi Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have my Delta # in my account but I'm set for points and points, didn't see any Q4 offer to sign up for, and this makes no sense to me.

3. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:

Might it have something to do with this?

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/processlanding/processlanding/?var=aBmeSAt4AcDt6v fFdPVOA==

This might also be related:
    http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...00-250-delta-mqms-many-hilton-stays-back.html

4. circi

circi Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well it was just the one stay and I am not set to miles, nor did I get the MQM. I'm not complaining, the extra 50% points is okay by me, it's just odd :)

5. PedroNY
    Original Member

PedroNY Silver Member

Status Points:
    Last year I signed up for Delta 3x points promotion and used my Delta number in my preferences as an airline partner. However, my preference was still set to points + points. I was able to receive my standard points + bonus + additional Hilton points that equaled to 3x of what Delta miles would have been. I thought it was odd at a time, but I took extra points. Maybe something similar is going on right now?

Cheers,

PedroNY