Weekly Summary

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Welcome back to our Weekly Summary Series where we review the stories that were covered throughout the week. Don’t forget to enter the Weekend Giveaway for the Delta First Class Companion Certificate - the giveaway expires tonight! Targeted Amex Sync Offer: $20 Back On $20+ Amazon Purchase There is another Amex Sync offer but this one seems to be more tightly targeted than others. I say that because several people I know did not get it and it was not available on any of our 9 American Express cards. But, on the chance that it is available for you, here are the details! This offer is for $20 back on purchases at Amazon of $20 or more. That is a phenomonal deal! Some people are having this available on multiple cards, many others not getting it on any cards. Read more… The Winner of The Favorite Hotel Accessories Giveaway (and great answers) This past weekend, I ran a giveaway for one of my favorite hotel accessories. To sum up, my favorite hotel accessories are my... The post Weekly Summary appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...