Weekly Summary: Great Time To Visit Europe, 45K One Way Business To Israel and Europe, 50K...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This week, this is a weekly summary as I was a little distracted during the Super Bowl last night. Great game, though I had really been pulling for Seattle. Much better game than last year! Anyway, here are the posts from the last week. Amex Offer: $50 Back On $250 Or More At Hilton Hotels and Resorts Another Amex offer for travelers and this one is a nice rebate on stays at Hilton hotels. Of course, we would rather use points, but if you need to pay for a stay, this is a great deal! Did You Win The Skymall Over/Kindle Giveaway? Plus, My Favorite Skymall Item! The Skymall era is over but there is still time to remember our favorite items from there! Here was the winner of the giveaway. A Great Time To Visit Europe! Now is a better time than ever to visit Europe! There are four different aspects of travel that come into making such a trip and we break them down here. 10 Runners Finish... The post Weekly Summary: Great Time To Visit Europe, 45K One Way Business To Israel and Europe, 50K United Mile Offer, Etihad Review, And More appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...