Weekly Summary: A Credit Card That Requires A $120,000 Yearly Salary, Maximizing Credit...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome to our Weekly Summary where we bring out the posts from the past week. This way, you can catch up on any of the posts that were written throughout the week that you may have missed. Deal of the Day: 40% Off Saucony Kinvara Running Shoes Amazon has a new deal of the day every day. I certainly do not post every one of them as I do not feel they are all relevant in our space here. But, when something travel or running related comes around (and the occasional tech deal), I always post it so you can take advantage. Many people got in on this deal and, if you missed it, make sure you check each morning as that is when I post the relevant Deal of the Day! New Hyatt Diamond Benefits Live Hyatt has instituted some new benefits for Diamond members, including the ability to “share” some of the perks of Diamond status with family and friends. Book Flying Blue Promo Awards To Europe For Up To 50%... The post Weekly Summary: A Credit Card That Requires A $120,000 Yearly Salary, Maximizing Credit Card Spending About To Get Easier, Great Chase Hotel Cards, Etihad’s A380 Coming To NY, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...