Weekend Magazine Giveaway – Several Winners And Many Choices!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

It has been a little while since we had a magazine giveaway so this weekend, I will be giving away 5 magazine subscriptions to 5 lucky readers. Here is the selection the 5 winners will be able to choose from. I know that we have tablets and e-readers now but there is still something special about grabbing a magazine for your travels and reading from it. I know I still enjoy doing it and some of the ones on this list are my favorites. However, for those of you that like getting them digitally, there are some with a digital subscription included (I will mark which ones) as well as regular mailings. Runner’s World (1 year/12 issues) Running Times (1 year/10 issues) Popular Science (1 year/12 issues) ESPN (1 year/26 issues) (digital download included) Canoe and Kayak (1 year/5 issues) Vacations (1 year/6 issues) Backpacker (1 year/9 issues) Outdoor Photographer (1 year/10 issues) Popular Photography (1 year/12 issues) Wired (1 year/12 issues) (digital download included) Hopefully, you will find something on that list that you like,... The post Weekend Magazine Giveaway – Several Winners And Many Choices! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...