Weekend Giveaway: Three Magazine Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Thanks for reading and checking in. This weekend, I want to give away three magazine subscriptions to three different commenters. I also want to take this giveaway moment to let you know that in the next couple of weeks, I will be having the biggest giveaway I have ever had here! It will be to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Running with Miles and to get you some special stuff before Christmas even gets here. I am still lining up the prizes but I can tell you this – they will be good! The giveaway will actually last an entire week as I will be giving away multiple things each day. So, stay tuned for that and thanks for being such loyal followers! But, back to today’s giveaway! Here are the magazine subscription options that you will have to choose from (should you win): Runner’s World (1 year/12 issues) Running Times (1 year/10 issues) Popular Science (1 year/12 issues) ESPN (1 year/26 issues) Bicycling (1 year/11 issues) Flying (1 year/12 issues) Plane &... The post Weekend Giveaway: Three Magazine Subscriptions appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...