Weekend Giveaway: One of My Favorite Hotel Accessories

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It is time for another weekend giveaway – especially since holidays put me in a festive mood (even when I am in not in the US on a very US-centric holiday!). I hope everyone had an enjoyable, safe 4th! For this giveaway, I want to give away one of my two favorite hotel accessories. I received a lot of interest on both of them, with quite a bit more coming in about the wireless router. Due to the amount of interest, I have decided that one lucky winner will receive either the TP-Link TL-MR3020 or the Google Chromecast. Here are the rules: The giveaway will end at 11:59PM EST Sunday (July 6) You may enter once per person Your comment must tell what is your favorite travel accessory (whether it is for the plane, hotel, car, bike, or even running) You must live in the US (or be able to have it shipped to an address in the US) The winner will be randomly drawn, courtesy of Random.org You can…

The post Weekend Giveaway: One of My Favorite Hotel Accessories appeared first on Running with Miles.

The post Weekend Giveaway: One of My Favorite Hotel Accessories appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...