Weekend certificate booking Q

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by guberif, Feb 24, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hey everyone,

I am heading to Warsaw with the wife in April, and am looking to stay at the Hilton Warsaw. Good reviews here and other places, although a little off the beaten path. I don't mind transit or cabs, especially given how cheap they are in Poland.

I am going to be there Wednesday - Friday nights. I have 2 weekend certs from the HHonors Reserve card. I know I can only use 1 for the Friday night stay.

Here's my question. I'm probably going to book an Exec level room, given how cheap they are. I'm HHonors Gold but want to ensure I get the upgrade. If I book Wednesday and Thursday nights in one room, will they likely make me move for my (separate, I assume) reservation on Friday to a lower room?

Also, do these have to be booked via phone?

Thanks!

2. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    In my experience, with consecutive reservations most hotels will let you stay in the same room even if one reservation is a lower category. It's always good to check with the hotel ahead of time to ask and have someone request that you stay in the same room. If a hotel is fully booked they may ask you to change rooms, but it hasn't happened to me yet.