Week-end with Bogo : no points?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Rosalia, Sep 26, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just booked a week-end stay in an IC, the rate for the first night is 320$ and the second one will be free since I am giving a Bogo...in my reservation it says : O points ...Do I have to call, to write and to claim my points after my stay if I receive no points?

Sweet Willie, uggboy and Mirror74 like this.
  2. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I believe that you will receive 0 points... at least this is what I received last time when redeeming BOGO...

uggboy likes this.
  3. When I redeemed my last BOGO in London earlier this year I got points for that part of my stay. I paid for the BOGO w/e and then had 4 more nights on points and cash on a separate res.no. for which I obviously did not receive any points

Rosalia likes this.
  4. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    to clarify, you'll receive points for the paid night of the BOGO, not the free night.

GoodBoy, Rosalia and Mirror74 like this.
  5. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Right, I should receive 2000 points and get only one qualifying night. Wonder though why they mention that for this reservation you will get no points.

6. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    That is correct I recently used one of these and got one qualifying night and the points for one night.
    My reservation did say 0 points also.
    but it posted correctly.

7. My points for a two night BOGO stay at the IC Westminster just posted and I got credit for both nights and both nights were applied to my acceleration bonus.

DJP_707 likes this.